Download the latest release
The YASGUI files are hosted via JsDelivr. This CDN is the easiest way to include YASGUI in your website.
Visit the GitHub repository to download the YASGUI .css and .js files (find them in the
YASGUI is registered as a node package as well, so you'll be able to use the node package manager to keep your version of YASGUI up to date.Show NPM Package
It has seen uptake in Linked Data tools as well, including
- Gosparqled (demo), an extension of YASQE providing context-dependent property and class autocompletions
- Snapper (demo), a browser based Turtle editor
- Visu (demo), the first library to extend YASR with Google Chart functionality
- Brwsr, a Linked Data browser
- Trifid, a lightweight Linked Data server and proxy
Publishers are using as well, such as HealthData.gov , the Smithsonian American Art museum ,the German National Library of Economics (ZWB) , Linked Open Vocabularies , the LOD Laundromat , MetaLex and the CEDAR project.